One Night




One night I felt so lonely. My body was aching for a hug. My lips were burning for a kiss. My arms were extending as far as eternity to find a woman’s breast. My legs were extremely restless.  A part of me was disparate for making love. My whole soul and body were crying for a woman.

It was Christmas evening. Streets were deserted. Yellow dim light lamp post hardly could lit the streets. It was raining. I got up, took a shower, shaved my beard, combed my hair, put my white shirt and best tie on and wore my suite. Looked into the mirror, and said” O god you are a gorgeous young man and you need a gorgeous young woman to love.

I took my umbrella and walked out.  Opened it and kept it above my head trying not to get wet. The wind slightly was confused and constantly changed its direction, trying to splash rain onto me. My umbrella gave up to the wind one of its stretchers fell apart. I tried to hold the tip of loose rib with other hand. Windows were closed. Blinds were down. Shops were not open. No human being could be seen, as if street of London was evacuated and filled with solitude and loneliness. And now the rain was washing away any trace of human beings foot step. The wind was blowing away scent of any existence. As if I was the only existence on the earth.

When God sentenced Adam onto earth, he was accompanied by Eve. Where is my Eve at this evacuated Christmas world?  Soon I became disappointed and depressed. I waked towards Westminster bridge with intention finding the Thames river and drawn myself.

O Jesus is Christmas yours? Is that what you preached for? O God I am coming to you? I am going to abandon this lonely body and free my soul? Why there is no woman for me in this entire world? Why you did not create an Eve for me? In case you have created one, where is she? What is she doing at this vital monument? Is she going to drawn herself in the river of Thames too? What is going on in your ruling mind? There is no one to talk to me. At least you talk to me. Let me hear your voice in this voiceless world.

I reached to the bank of the river, ready to jump in. Further down the river, I spotted a large double deck river boat anchored by the bank. some light were flickering from its windows. And pub music was vibrating the air from it. I walked towards it. soon I was aboard. I bought an entry ticket and handed the broken umbrella to the gate man. I went down to the lower deck, where the music was coming from. Under those dim red light I noted a bar , a dancing pitch and a few sofa scattered around. Some people were at bar, some here and there and some were dancing. I straight went to the bar, waited till the bartender attended me. I Purchased rum and coke, went and sat on a sofa, where I could sight those who were on dancing floor. Amongst those who were dancing I saw a slim girl with long silver hair. She had Caucasian complexion and rose red lips. She was so beautiful. Her short skirt were revealing her soft and well shaped  legs. The way she smiled, the way she danced, the way she dressed was immensely beautiful and sexy. I noticed her blouse revealing top part of her breasts. The round shaped pears looked as if they were made from moonlight , so nice, so erotic. My lips were burning to kiss those well artistic created boobs.  My body and soul were crying for her hug.

Lots of handsome boys were dancing around her on the dancing floor, trying to draw her attention. She was like Vinous Goddess ruling over all hearts. I thought I had no choice amongst all those gorgeous boys around her. She had too many choices.

O God I must have her. She is the one that I always dreamed for. I got up. Put my glass on the table, and went to dance. I danced, tried to keep close to her and draw her attention.  Next music was a slow tango. A boy closer to her took her hand and politely asked if she would like dance with him. The boy was tall, athletically shaped. He had long hair and girlish face. It seemed he was physically a perfect match for her. But my heart could not accept it. I left the dancing floor. Returned to my seat, gulped almost half of my drink with an intention of getting drunk. I could not take my eyes of her. The music changed to fast rhythm. They left and headed to the bar. The boy bought a drink for her and one for himself. They sat at a table not far from me. They Sat together. Boy kissed her on the cheek. She smiled. I wished my lips were on her cheeks instead.  Soon I became disappointed, disillusioned, disuniting. My heart was crying and I wanted that boy move away. I wanted her badly. At one split moment she noticed I was staring at her. Women have special instinct to notice their admirer. Soon it became obvious that I was looking at her possessively without a shame. Even the boy noticed that.  The disc jockey announced played a fast music, was called boogie. The dancing stage was crowded with girls and boys. I looked amogst crowed  to see if I could find any girl as beautiful and sexy as her. There were a few nice looking girl but there wwas no match for her. She was a Goddess of the night. 

O  my god can I have this Goddes for myself. I am prepared to give my life for her even just for a night. I want her in my arms badly. I want to kiss her red rose lips. I want to hug her all night and feel her warmth. I want to suck her breast and kiss her neck. I want to put my head in between those bosoms and drain my life in her body. I want to make love to her and pour my soal in her womb . I want to be all her and full fill the world with her. O god I really need her.

After a short a while the  another tango music began the boy asked her to dance . she refused.  Boy went to dance on his own.  I don’t know what went wrong with me, I jumped and went to her table asked if she cared to dance with me .I She smiled at me. Oh , I want the time stop at that moment. And I would be melt into her soil. She replied sorry I am tired.

What is your name?
-          Ekaterina
-          What a lovely name , sounds like a rhym in poetry
-          Thank you.
-          Can I buy you a drink then
-          Rum and coke please.
-          Oh . that’s my favourite drink as well
She smiled. I was so exited. Whole my body was shaking inwardsly as if ther was an earthquake of exciting  in my body. My Godess Ekaterina had acceped my offer of drink . Ah those heavenly smiles. Had some connecttin with pardace. I pinched myself to see if I was alive an real. Yes I was. Soon I purchased a couple glass of Rum and coke. When I was carrying it to the table I tride to hide my extreme excitement and control myslf. I put the glasses on the table and sat in front of her.

While she was siping her drink she asked me what my name was.

-          “Ekaterina” I replied
-          “Ekaterina “is My name “ She said
-          Now it is my name as well. “ I smiled”
-          How comes”
Because you are amazingly beautiful and I want to be you. I noticed my voice was shaking and my existence in her lovely eyes trembling.  O god what have you created. So beautiful. So wonderful. So artistic. Ekartinatic.  I  wanted to jump  and  kiss her lips and feel the world’s hottest lips. I wish I could held her hand. I wish she was mine.
-          No honestly what is your name “she asked” again that lovely smile spread acroos her lips. I just wondered if she was real. How such a beattiful creatur could live on the plant of earth. I had never seen such beauty in my life.
-          My Ctual name is Fernando, I am from Italy
-          I guesd it from your accent. “ she said”
-           
She sipped   a bit more drink. Her skin was smooth and looked like as if was made from moonlight in a romantic night. Now I was a bit drank and less inhabited and more relaxed.  When she looked down at her glass I glanced at her breast again which were so desirable as if they were filled with last and desire. My hands were as if  loosing control and wanted to tauch those sexy legs. I controlled myslf, leaned back

She asked How long you’ve been here? I wanted to say as long as I could hug you and kiss you as long as eternity. I could not understand why this things were crossing my mind. I loved Ekaterina from the moment I saw her.
-          a few years. I replied.
-          Do you like Britain
-          Yes
-          Have you been back to Italy?
-          Yes. A couple of time
-          What is your job?
-          I am a writer
-          Writer?
-          Yes
-          What kind?
-          I write short stories
-          You must be a rich man then
-          If my book is published and become popular then I can be rich. What is your job
-          I am a teacher. Children’s teacher.
 
Fridoun

No comments: