haunted house




I dreamed, I was housed in a remote area. When I moved in, it was cool and almost late evening. The electricity hadn’t connected yet. Under the shadow of dim moonlight I moved my possession from the van into the house and piled them up in the bed room. The howl of stray dogs from distance was frightening. A strange greyish fat cat was sitting by the front door weirdly watching my movement. The front door had manufactured and moulded from white PVC material and it was not closing properly. A couple of times I closed that damn door behind, and went into the house, but when I returned I saw it was wide open

I somehow started to believe, the cat was to blame and pushing it wide open. I threw a piece of bread out, away from front door, for him, hoping he would jump for grab. But he stood there, not amused, his eyes turned red and growled like a big wild cat at me.

As the night fell, the stray dogs moved closer, they sounded like wolf. I pushed the front door, locked it and put a chair behind it as means of lock’s support . The cat sat there and watched me while I was locking the door.

I decided roost in the living room till morning. Apart from those weird animals there was no shop or any habitant at locality. In pitch dark garden, shadows were creeping in the trees, and the wind was whipping the night. It appeared as if dead of earth bursting out of their graves and whaling from pain. I was terrified and helplessly did not know how stop those noise. The cat with bright red eyes climbed the garden wall and came in, behind the window and banging at window’s glass angrily with right hand claws. Dogs all were sitting on tip of walls pillars. Their eyes were like bright torch in that pitch dark. They all were looking at me, through the naked window. I appeared as if the house was haunted

All of sudden from a corner of t the room, the floor cracked; a dead body emerged, began snoring loud and louder. Dogs bayed piercing loud and louder. I scream and woke up. My heart was biting fast and feeling ghastly. I still could hear loud snoring but not from corner of the room but from next door neighbouring flat. Their dog was barking at snoring. It was the Saturday night. They had a party. I guess the snoring person, must have been one of their gusts who was drunk and had stayed over.

Fridoun
.

No comments: